If you choose advance Asus AC1900 Dual Band RT-AC68U Router device for your network, you must get the technical specifications for your devices. Once you know about the technical specifications for these advance wifi router devices, you must be able to configure your devices using http:// repeater.asus.com web address.
What are the Technical Specifications for Asus AC1900 Dual Band RT-AC68U Router?
- You can configure your wifi router devices for IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b and IEEE802.1n network standards.
- These advance wifi router devices can easily cover wifi for large homes easily.
- Parental controls, access controls and admin controls are possible using http:// 192.168.1.1 IP address.
- There is 1 power status LED, 2 WiFi status LED lights, 4 LAN LED lights, 1 WAN status LED and 2 USB status LED lights are provided with your device. all these status lights will change color according to the current status of your device.
- RJ45 connector is used to connect any network or cable device to your device and you can share that device to other computer devices.
- Dos protections and SPI instruction firewall protections are provided with Asus AC1900 Dual Band RT-AC68U Router devices.
- These wifi router devices can easily deliver data rates for 450 Mbps, 600 Mbps and 1300 Mbps.
- All data packets will be encrypted with these data packets and you can encrypt your data packets for 64 bit, 128 bit, WPA2 and WPA enterprise
- MIMO technology is provided with these advance wifi router devices.
- There are 3 external antennas that you will get Asus AC1900 Dual Band RT-AC68U Router device and you can get wifi connections for long range.