Asus wifi extender devices are used so that you can remove the dead zones from your home. Dead zones are areas that are where you get very slow wifi connections. Dead zones are very common for router users that are why we always suggest using Asus RP-AC87 wifi repeater device for home and office.
Using Asus RP-AC87 wifi repeater device you can get wifi connections for long range. From a computer device you can access the settings for of these devices and more benefits from your extender asus login device.
Basic Installations for Asus RP-AC87 wifi repeater Device
Once you have these advance wifi extender devices for your network, you will need some basic installations for this device. Here are steps to configure some basic installations for your new Asus wifi extender devices.
- Power ON power supply to your Asus RP-AC87 wifi repeater devices.
- From a computer device you can search for network name that is known as SSID. Connect your computer to SSID of Asus wifi extender devices.
- Open web browser and fill extender asus login address to web browser.
- You will need a login page where you can fill login user name and password. These login details must be changed in future so that you can secure your device access.
- This is the web based access for Asus wifi extender device and all basic settings for your device will be possible from this page.
- Make 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz network settings for Asus RP-AC87 wifi repeater device and close the setup page.
These are steps to make only basic settings for Asus RP-AC87 wifi repeater device or any other wifi extender device. other settings are also possible from this page but for that you will need to read other articles from our website.