Updating the firmware file for your Asus devices will help you to make sure that you can have high speed internet connections for all your devices. You can update the firmware file from the setup window of your device for that you will need to use http:// router.asus.com web address. At the login window you can fill the Asus WiFi router login user and password for your device. You will need to power cycle your Asus WiFi router device for one time so that all files can be reflected to your Asus WiFi router device and then you will find that the performance will be boosted for your device in a few minutes.
Here are the Steps for Updating the Firmware for your Asus WiFi Repeater Device
- You will need to install the router setup utility for your Asus router device and you can find that utility from the Asus support website using the model number of the device that you have installed for your location.
- Click on the “Support” button for your device.
- After that choose “Driver and Tools” option.
- There you can select the operation system that is installed for your device.
- You can then find the Asus router setup utility that you are looking for your device.
- Reset your router device by clicking on the “Reset” button from the back side of your device.
- Go for the Asus WiFi repeater setup page and find the option for updating the new firmware for your device.
- Click on the “Browse” button and then you can select the firmware file that you want to update for your device.
These are the simple steps for updating the firmware file for your Asus WiFi router device. Make sure that you are also having all and complete details for Asus rt ac88u Asus rt ac66u | router.Asus.com Asus router configuration Asus router setup | Asus router login Asus account login Asus router sign in router.Asus.com router Asus login access my Asus router http //router.Asus.com login http //router.Asus.com router.Asus.com