Asus WiFi router devices are easy to install and more than that you will get a number of advance facilities with your Asus router devices. All these advance settings for your device will allow you to have complete control over the networking needs you have managed for your device. Keyword filtrations is also an advance technique that you will find the Asus WiFi router device. Using the keyword filter for your device, you can block the websites that contains some particular keywords. You will need to specify the keywords that you want to block for your network.
Remember that keyword filter is totally different from the URL filter because in case of URL filter you specify the websites that you want to block for the network but in case of keyword filter you will able to block the websites that contain these websites.
Here are the Steps for Managing the Keyword Filter for your Asus WiFi Router Device
- Access the Asus WiFi router login page using http:// router.asus.com web address.
- Before you access this address, you will need to make sure that you can connect all your device using the Ethernet cable.
- Fill the Asus WiFi router login user name and password for your device and you can use the default Asus WiFi router login user name and password and then go for the next step.
- Go for keyword filtration for your device and then you can fill the keyword then block the websites that you want to block for your location.
- You can click on the “+” button and then fill the keywords that you want to block for your location.
- You can click on the “Apply” button and save the settings for screen and all websites will be blocked for your location.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can easily block the websites that contain some particular keywords. You can also go and have the details for Asus router configuration Asus router setup | Asus router login Asus account login Asus router sign in router.Asus.com router Asus login access my Asus router http //router.Asus.com login http //router.Asus.com and router.Asus.com issues.