when you install the Asus WiFi router and extender device for your location, you can easily manage the USB settings for your device. These USB ports allow to you connect as many as USB devices to your router and then you can share the USB files to the devices like computers and mobiles. In this article we are going to explain the steps so that you can easily monitor the USB devices that you are connecting to your Asus WiFi repeater devices. Make sure that once the devices are connected to your device, you can easily share the files and folders to the other computer devices and also secure your devices.
Here are the Steps to Monitor the USB Devices Connected to Asus WiFi Repeater Device | http:// router.asus.com web login
- Access the login page for your Asus WiFi extender device using http:// repeater.asus.com web address.
- Make sure that you can connect the Asus WiFi repeater and computer device together and then you can access the login page for your devices.
- At the login window you can fill the login details for your device and you can use the default login details for your device that you can find from the product box.
- Go for the “Network MAP” option from the configuration page from the “Quick Network Setup”.
- From the “Network MAP” option under “General’ window you can manage the USB device that are connected to your Asus WiFi router and extender device.
- You can also remove the USB devices that are connected to your Asus WiFi repeater devices and for that you can click on the option “Eject USB Device” from your location.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can easily handle the USB devices that connected to your Asus WiFi router and extender device. You can then visit at the blog page and gave more details for router.Asus.com Asus router login http //router.Asus.com http //router.Asus.com login access my Asus router router Asus login Asus router sign in router.Asus.com Asus account login Asus router setup | Asus router login Asus router configuration Asus rt ac66u | router.Asus.com and Asus rt ac88u